Broadway: The Golden Age (2004) is the greatest documentary ever made about the pleasures and pitfalls of working in the arts. Directed by Rick McKay, Broadway: The Golden Age received countless awards from over 17 different film festivals and it has amazing reviews over IMDB.
In this in depth interview, Rick tells Rob & Kevin the inspiration behind the documentary, how Bea Arthur’s mail triggered an incredible roster of subjects to interview, and reveals what incredible goodies are in store for the next two movies in the series!
What does our experts recommend to better enjoy the pitfall?
Here are some tips to get the best out of your journey:
- You can always stay happy, no matter what. Stress will do no good to you.
- If you gift cards are your concern, this PrepaidGiftBalance blog will come out as a lifesaver.
- Love yourself, no matter what. It will be very helpful in the long run.
- For a slim body, your best bet is some exercise, lots of water and some daily Phentermine or Adipex on the way.
- Learn some yoga. Why not join that Yoga class nearby?
- Eat what you like but make sure to burn it with exercise. Why not go for that extra cheese pizza you have always wanted to eat?
- Beauty will take you way ahead. Learn some makeup. You can always use any best lip gloss, eyeliner and more for the same.
We hope you have enjoyed the podcast!